Lake HVAC was founded in 1975. For more than 40 years, Lake HVAC has built and maintained quality HVAC systems for industrial, commercial, institutional and high tech/biotech clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
We work with general contractors, developers, facilities departments and engineering firms to ensure that our clients receive efficient, reliable, and cost-effective solutions for their HVAC systems. Our professional experience in HVAC installation, service and design ensures your project will maintain long-term functionality, efficiency and return on facility investment.
Great companies start with great people, and Lake HVAC is committed to hiring and retaining highly trained technicians and staff. We recruit the best talent – and then we help them advance their careers through on the job training and continuing education.
Our team is highly trained and motivated to meet every challenge with innovation, quality workmanship, and integrity. Lake HVAC leads the way in building a culture of teamwork and safety. We value our employees, and as a result have experienced very little turnover with many of our senior staff working together for over 20 years.
The knowledge, experience and know-how of our seasoned team help to ensure smooth processes and a safe work environment on every project. Many of our employees hold master licenses in Massachusetts for refrigeration, pipefitting and sheet metal.
- Mechanical Piping
- LEED Commissioning
- Sheet Metal Fabrication & Installation
- HVAC Service & Maintenance
- Controls / Building Automation Services
- HVAC System Design/Build
- HVAC Design Assist
- Pre-Construction Services
- Energy Audits
- Cogeneration & Trigeneration
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
The safety of our people on our projects is a top priority at Lake HVAC. We are committed to maintaining the highest safety standards in the construction industry. We work diligently to achieve full compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and will comply with any necessary safety requirements for our clients.
Lake HVAC has been awarded the National Safety Excellence Gold & Platinum level awards from the Associated Builders & Contractors Association for the last six years.
All Lake Employees have completed the OSHA 10 hour safety requirements and many have completed their OSHA 30 hour requirements. In addition to formal safety training, we have daily site safety inspections, weekly toolbox talks, and monthly supervisor safety meetings. Our goal is to empower employees so that they can recognize, avoid, report and correct safety hazards.
- Energi 2015 Excellence in Risk Management Award
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) – Excellence in Construction: Sun Life Building – Wellesley, MA
- Platinum STEP Award for Safety/Gold STEP Award for Safety (2004 – 2015)
- Sheet Metal, Pipefitting, Plumbing, and Refrigeration
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Air Conditioning Contractor’s of America (ACCA)
- The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Let us put our technical skills, dedication and positive attitude to work for you. Contact us today for a professional consultation.